The Value We Provide
Effective: September 26, 2022
Pricing for single-family dwelling:
Pricing for Multi-family dwelling:
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard,
Discover and American Express
*This pricing is if the association dues cover the exterior and the roof of the unit. If the owner of the unit is responsible for the exterior and roof of their unit, then the price is the same as a standard home inspection.
**We partner with Pest Pro's of Michigan who will conduct the pest inspection and bill you separately. They are a State-licensed pest control company.
With every inspection you will receive:
* HomeBinder - A digital 3-ring binder for all your home maintenance needs. Think Carfax for your home.
* Buy Back Guarantee - A guarantee that if I miss anything, InterNACHI will buy your home back (for what you paid) up to 90 days after closing (minus closing costs). *excludes investment properties
* Thermal Imaging - Infrared technology that sees what the naked eye can't.
* Drone - Aerial photography that allows me to see your roof when conditions are unsafe for me to physically inspect it.
* Gift Bag - A gift from us, unique to your home.
* Maintenance Book - A nearly 100-page book that will guide you in keeping your new home in tip-top condition.
Note: We do not provide home inspections in the State of Indiana, as each state has its' own regulations and we are not licensed in Indiana.
Home inspection price includes one detached or attached garage. Additional out buildings are an extra $25.
Pools and hot tubs are not part of a standard home inspection.
Pricing is the same whether the inspection is for a buyer, seller or a home maintenance inspection.